We use eSight the most sophisticated energy monitoring and targeting package available to validate all supplier invoices.
When we arrange a new energy or water contract for our Premium Service clients, they are eligible for free invoice validation. For multi site clients or large energy users this is an invaluable service as any incorrect billing or discrepensies can be very costly. Resolving any billing issues and problems can also be very time consuming.
- There are no gaps or overlapping periods in the supplier billing.
- Meter exchange details are checked.
- Unit Charges are applied as per the contract terms.
- Fixed Charges are for the correct period.
- Fixed Charges are applied as per the contract terms.
- CCL, FiT & RO are billed correctly.
- Invoice is correct.
- Consumption on invoice matches the consumption from meter readings or half hourly data that we source direct from the Data Collector
- Maximum demand does not exceed available supply capacity and advising where this is the case
- Supply capacity does not change
- Data collection charges are not applied by the supplier if a DC agreement is in place with an independent service provider